Trustees of Hoby and District Village Hall
Villge Hall Trustees at the 90th Anniversary Lunch of Hoby and District Village Hall on Nov. 12th 2016. The Hall was opened on Nov 4th 1926 by Earl Beatty of Brooksby and the North Sea.
Trustees left to right. Mr John Coleman, Mrs Ann Kell, Mr Mike Tilling and Mr Vic Allsop (also President.)